What's New about PhotoEchoes Kaleidoscope:
April 2013 Version 3.10.2
- For multiple monitors: Pressing the D key or choosing Switch monitor in the menu will change the display to another monitor. Useful for example if you have a projector attached as a secondary monitor.
March 2013 Version 3.10
- Added option to fade image when setting the current kaleidoscope as the Desktop wallpaper. This way the icons in the desktop are more clearly visible
November 2011 Maintenance release version 3.9.003
- Maintenance release, fixes a bug that provoked a message in activated programs saying the activation code has expired when it shouldn't
April 2011: Release version 3.9.002
- Added more extreme and colorful transformations of photos (to see them set the option "Transform photo" to 100%)
January 2011: Release version 3.9
- Option to use a single image in the show: Just drag the image file to the icon of the program so it will start in single image mode.
- During the show you can also drag a picture to the window of the program or choose a file with the new menu option (keyboard shortcut Control+O).
- Now the saved images contain the recipe used to enhance the original picture before applying the reflections. That "recipe" can then be used with the program PhotoChances in other images.
December 2010: Release version 3.8
- Recording video, if the option to show original imate is active the image also appears on the video as in the regular display.
May 2010: Release version 3.7.005
- Created Facebook page, show us your images from PhotoEchoes!
- Fixed bug when recording video
March 2010: PhotoEchoes version 3.7
- Keyboard shortcuts to select the type of reflection (press key numbers to choose a family)
January 2010: PhotoEchoes version 3.6
- Added options to randomly move, rotate and/or zoom the kaleidoscope producing more assorted results and effects.
- Fixed: Much faster video recording (in previous version it was slow if the status bar was active)
October 2009: Maintenance release 3.5.004
- Fixes problems when recording video at large resolution (1280x720) using certain codecs (xvid)
October 2009: PhotoEchoes version 3.5 with video
- Version 3.5 with the ability to record video (AVI format). To have kaleidoscopes in any device, TVs, mobile phones, etc.
December 2008: PhotoEchoes new version 3.0
- New "Mandala" mode: The image on the screen is -optionally- a circle. This makes the images less complex and more balanced but if you like them using the whole screen there's an option in the General settings.
- When capturing an image you can choose if it will be round squared or rectangular.
July 2008: PhotoEchoes new version 2.1
- The round reflection has distortion of elements giving a sensation somehow of depth
- Added a button to hide the status bar at the bottom of the screen or window
January 2008: PhotoEchoes new version 2.0
- New Round reflection. More similiar to the actual kaleidoscopes
- Complex mode, the reflections are build of other composite images producing more assorted patterns and images
- Internal enhancements to increase performance and minimize errors
October 19, 2007: PhotoEchoes new version 1.6
- Display of the original picture used to build the kaleidoscope. Configurable with different options as size, transparency duration etc.
- More colorful images as the photos are processed with effects from PhotoChances
June, 2007: PhotoEchoes new version 1.5
- Enhancements in the display, smoother transitions
March 14, 2007: PhotoEchoes new version 1.4
- Windows Vista compatibility
- Ability to save settings in a file for later recovery
- Enhanced files selecion both for images and music. Filtering of files.
- Help rewriten and in standard help window.
- The images saved in Evaluation mode can have the watermarks removed with the licensed program
- The status bar loading an image that appeared if there were no images ready for display now is an option
- Better display, less pixelation that happened in some images/video card combinations